A position with Kapta is like joining a tight team in which the talents and skills of each member are valued.
Production, design, manufacturing: our staff from all departments work together as one with contentment and effectiveness.
Our working schedule offers a great flexibility and facilitates an easy conciliation of family life. Not only is our administration service available at any time, but we care for the well-being and personal growth of our workers as well.
Permanent position, full time during the day
We are currently looking for two people to perform various tasks related to the production and assembly of custom displays. Those selected may be called upon to perform the following tasks: paste, fold, clean and package parts with care.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Good manual dexterity
- Punctual, proactive, resourceful with a sense of observation
- Be comfortable with teamwork
- 40 hours over 4 ½ days, Friday ends at 12:15 p.m.
- Mobile holidays
- Air-conditioned factory
- Dental insurance after only 3 months of probation
- Cafeteria, small canteen, outdoor terrace and next to the cycle path
- On-site training
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Group RRSP program with employer participation
Our family is large and we are continuously seeking for new exceptional coworkers.
Come grow with the Kapta family.